We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Pharmacist position at our Battersea store in London. The successful Pharmacist will be expected to work 23 hours per week, working 2 long days on a fixed rota, alternate Saturdays. The store dispenses around 500 items per week.
This store is in a great location, located in Clapham.
For more information contact Regional Recruiter Ivanka - Ivanka.Dobrowolskyj@boots.co.uk
We are the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK, our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they thought possible. For over 165 years, we have used our expertise to help improve the health and wellbeing of local communities. Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance.
What’s in it for you?
Career Progression: You will be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities. From continuing your professional development in clinical services, to becoming one of over 2,200 Macmillan Information Pharmacists, or progressing into store management we’ll give you all the training and support you need from our award winning L&D team.
Variety: With the chance to work in the community, in local health centres and hospitals, to busy retail stores and airports, you will be able to do what you love. You’ll be working in a fast paced, inspiring environment that allows you to deliver genuine care and build great relationships with your patients and customers, and your team.
Reward: You will receive a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to additional flexible benefits that allows you to create a package that suits your individual needs.
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying you will be providing excellent customer and patient care that will be inspiring and reassuring. It’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s looking after our customers and patients, listening to them and giving expert advice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
- Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy ‘looks and feels like’ from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy technician
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice throughout
- Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Actively supporting the development, education & training of colleagues; building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting regular reviews, audits and risk assessments to protect patient and public safety
- Work to deliver world class professional services – personally and through the pharmacy team
Our ideal candidate
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, and caring character and true desire to help others feel good. In addition you will:
- Be registered with relevant pharmacy Regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI)
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, customers/patients and external local professionals
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Be commercially astute, understand the growth and development of the healthcare industry
- Role model first class communication skills, where you will hold excellent face to face interactions with all types of customers and patients
- Thrive in a team centred approach with strong collaborative working
- Have a passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development, completing all Pharmacist mandatory and directed training
- Be digitally savvy and comfortable with navigating and embracing new technology