We are currently recruiting for a part time Pharmacist position at our Kingston Hospital Outpatient Dispensary store in London, where you'll have the chance to make a real difference to our customers' and patients’ lives.
The successful Pharmacist will be expected to cover shifts two in four weekends, working 10.00-16.00 Saturday and 10.00-14.00 Sunday. If you are not working the weekend shift, you would be asked to cover Tuesday and Thursday from 0900-1830. You will be supported by a team of x1 ACPT and x6 Pharmacy Advisors dispensing around 1750 items per week.
The store is based within the Hospital. Unfortunately there is no free parking for staff but, it is close by to Norbiton Station. Store Manager Pooja says, “This Pharmacist position will provide you with a great opportunity to develop your skills as a pharmacist and career prospects with Boots. This opportunity is to work alongside our amazing Pharmacy team in store."
For more information contact Regional Recruiter Ivanka - Ivanka.Dobrowolskyj@boots.co.uk
What you can expect:
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
What’s in it for you?
Pharmacists are at the heart of our business and have been since we opened our first pharmacy 170 years ago. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Market leading pension contributions
- Annual performance based bonus
- 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more
- Bespoke location benefits that could include relocation support, location allowance, location honorarium (dependent on location)
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Boots staff discount
- GPHC fees paid
- Contribution towards RPS fees
- Access to our benefits platform such as cycle to work, child care vouchers, additional holiday purchase, gym discount, dental insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance to name a few!