We are currently recruiting for a part time, weekend only Pharmacist position at our Ealing store in London.
The successful Pharmacist will be expected to cover shifts on Saturday and Sunday. The Saturday shifts will be either 8:00-1700 or 1000-1900 and Sunday shift is 1100-1700. You will be supported by a team of x1 Pre-Reg Pharmacist, x11 Pharmacy Advisors & x1 Pharmacy Technician dispensing around 4000 items per week.
This store is in a great location with local parking facilities available in and around the shopping centre. There is a train/tube station only a short walk away from the store. The store serves both the local transient community as well as visitors to the area. The store has a Care Services Unit as well as DSP. The business is quite fast paced and the day goes by very quick.
For more information contact Regional Recruiter Ivanka - Ivanka.Dobrowolskyj@boots.co.uk
What you can expect:
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
What’s in it for you?
Pharmacists are at the heart of our business and have been since we opened our first pharmacy 170 years ago. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Market leading pension contributions
- Annual performance based bonus
- 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more
- Bespoke location benefits that could include relocation support, location allowance, location honorarium (dependent on location)
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Boots staff discount
- GPHC fees paid
- Contribution towards RPS fees
- Access to our benefits platform such as cycle to work, child care vouchers, additional holiday purchase, gym discount, dental insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance to name a few!