Busy 100 hour pharmacy dispensing approximately 15,000 items per month is looking for a UK Qualified Pharmacist with valid GPHC registration to take the position of Pharmacist Manager and registered Superintendent Pharmacist.
Full autonomy with all the required support will be provided for the right candidate. The support team in the pharmacy provide excellent support and maintain very high standards. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of two years of community pharmacy experience, superintendent experience is desirable but not essential.
Candidates must be self motivated with excellent communication skills and other managerial qualities to include:
• Having competent IT abilities.
• Having high attention to detail.
• Being able to work with a team
• Being accurate.
• Having a strong work ethic.
• Having competent maths skills.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Having interest in healthcare.
• Being able to meet strict deadlines.
• Having good communication abilities.
All our pharmacies offer the following services: MURs, NMS, Supervised Methadone, Flu Jabs, Health Checks, PGD's and Travel Clinics.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
Full Risk Assessments and a COVID secure environment is present at the pharmacy.