We are recruiting for two Pharmacists in the Sheffield area. One for our Heeley Retail Park store and the other for our Hillsborough store. You will be joining a patch that has some great opportunities for clinical development and well established relationships with GP surgeries - not to mention the Independent Prescribing function that is run from our Meadowhall store.
We are open to discussing full time and part time applications. Please apply or email email@example.com for more information.
What is on offer?
- Competitive base salary
- Market leading pension contributions
- Annual performance based bonus
- 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more
- Bespoke location benefits that could include relocation support, location allowance, location honorarium (dependent on location)
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Boots staff discount
- GPHC fees paid
- Contribution towards RPS fees
- Access to our benefits platform such as cycle to work, child care vouchers, additional holiday purchase, gym discount, dental insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance to name a few!
What’s next for you?
Career Progression:You will be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities. From continuing your professional development in clinical services, to becoming one of over 2,200 Macmillan Information Pharmacists, or progressing into store management, we’ll give you all the training and support you need from our award winning L&D team.
Variety: With the opportunity to work in the community, in local health centres, care services and hospitals, to busy retail stores and airports, you will be able to do what you love, in a store that you love. You’ll be working in a fast paced, inspiring environment that allows you to deliver genuine care and build great relationships with your patients, customers, and your team.
What you need: To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character and a true desire to help others feel good. In addition you will:
- Be registered with relevant pharmacy regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI)
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, patients, customers and external local professionals
- Have a passion for community pharmacy and providing the best care for our customers.
- Have a love of working collaboratively with a team-centred approach
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Role model communication skills; you will hold excellent face to face interactions to effectively meet the varied needs of customers and patients in pharmacy
We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.