We are recruiting a brand new Pharmacist position from our Orchard Park Store on the outskirts of Hull in the countryside. The Pharmacy is located on a estate within North Hull, and serves a diverse community. We have a close working relationship with the local doctor and reception staff within the health centre. This enables us to get the best outcomes for patients in a timely manner. We are a friendly and caring pharmacy who always go the extra mile for out patients, and have built up a rapport with our customers. We are often a patients first port of call for advice, and always help to the best of our ability, often signposting patients for the best treatment.
As a Pharmacist in this Store you will be able to offer many services in store that other pharmacies in the area do not provide such as EHC provision, smoking cessation services, Flu and Pneumonia vaccination, minor ailments, NMS and MURs, and Travel vaccinations. So if you are looking for some clinical development to your Pharmacist career, look no further.
Our store has a professional and friendly atmosphere, patients feel at ease when they come in and the staff know many of the customers on a first name basis. We are all proud of the service we provide to the community and the positive feedback we are always getting from our patients. An additional bonus is that there is free parking on site, so if you are a Pharmacist from Hull or York, you will be able to drive here easily.
This Pharmacist position is a full time role, if you are looking for less that 40 hours, then please still get in touch with myself on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07342031675.
What is on offer?
- Competitive base salary
- Market leading pension contributions
- Annual performance based bonus
- 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more
- Bespoke location benefits that could include relocation support, location allowance, location honorarium (dependent on location)
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Boots staff discount
- GPHC fees paid
- Contribution towards RPS fees
- Access to our benefits platform such as cycle to work, child care vouchers, additional holiday purchase, gym discount, dental insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance to name a few!
What’s next for you?
Career Progression:You will be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities. From continuing your professional development in clinical services, to becoming one of over 2,200 Macmillan Information Pharmacists, or progressing into store management, we’ll give you all the training and support you need from our award winning L&D team.
Variety: With the opportunity to work in the community, in local health centres, care services and hospitals, to busy retail stores and airports, you will be able to do what you love, in a store that you love. You’ll be working in a fast paced, inspiring environment that allows you to deliver genuine care and build great relationships with your patients, customers, and your team.
What you need: To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character and a true desire to help others feel good. In addition you will:
- Be registered with relevant pharmacy regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI)
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, patients, customers and external local professionals
- Have a passion for community pharmacy and providing the best care for our customers.
- Have a love of working collaboratively with a team-centred approach
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Role model communication skills; you will hold excellent face to face interactions to effectively meet the varied needs of customers and patients in pharmacy
We offer a number of flexible working options to suit our colleagues needs including job share and part time working. Our website shows examples of colleagues enjoying different working patterns. If this interests you, please talk to us about it.