Are you a dynamic, driven pharmacist passionate about pharmacy services? Would you like to be involved in driving new pharmacy services across the patch maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and commissioners?
Community Pharmacy Cheshire & Wirral is the Local Pharmaceutical Committee representing 280+ pharmacy contractors across Cheshire, Warrington and Wirral. We are seeking two Pharmacy Services Managers to further develop and lead the service agenda across our patch:
- *One of the positions will focus on Warrington and Wirral commissioners and is a permanent role developing services over the longer term for 3.5 days (25 hours) per week.
- *One will focus on the implementation of the General Practice Referrals into the Community Pharmacy Consultation Service and is a 6 month fixed term contract for 3 days (21.5 hours) per week.
* There is some degree of flexibility in the recruitment options as we recognise that it may suit individuals to have different options for employment and we would be open to a single individual covering both roles on a full time (37 hours per week) basis with some additional support, however the permanent role will be 3.5 days (25 hours) per week.
- Based from home with travel across the CPCW footprint. Some regional and national travel may be required.
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience + auto-enrolled pension.
- 5 weeks annual leave (+ public holidays) rising with length of service.
- The Job Description is attached
For any queries or to arrange a telephone conversation to get more information or answer queries, please send a message to email@example.com before 15 January 2021.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm 22 January 2021. Interviews will take place w/c 25 January 2021.