Regional Support Manager
North West (to be based around Chester)
Fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning family run Pharmacy Company, who strives to have the wellbeing of the community at the heart of everything we do. Pharmacy is in the spotlight during this difficult time and we need a committed self-starter to join our Day Lewis family and support our patients and pharmacies.
Reporting directly to a highly experienced Regional Manager, your main purpose within this role is to help our pharmacies run smoothly and efficiently, providing an excellent support system to enable them to help our patients stay healthy and supported.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To work effectively and support Pharmacy teams in the Region.
- To liaise and work together with Support Office colleagues in various departments.
- To ensure all Health & Safety Policies and Recruitment Policies are adhered to, including induction and training of all staff.
- To deal initially with staff issues informally, and pass on to Regional Manager if there is a need to escalate.
- To make regular Pharmacy visits and support on behalf of the Regional Manager
- To identify key issues and report back to the Regional Manager any actions required, and any taken.
- To check retail customer area for any Health and Safety risks, and product merchandising compliance.
- To identify maintenance/equipment issues and report to Properties/Regional Manager for authorisation.
- To ensure new starters, including Pharmacists, are met on their first day and that a proper induction process is in place.
- To ensure all clinical and retail standards are maintained. Complete regular onsite audits and make changes where required by the Regional Manager/ Superintendents Office.
- Complete any adhoc reporting when needed and provide assistance to Pharmacies at key QPS times.
- To attend meetings when required, internal and external, and contribute ideas to improve all areas of the business.
- To identify opportunities to improve working practices and increase Pharmacy revenue.
- To make a positive contribution to maintaining a positive working environment within your Region.
You must be a proactive, personable team player, who possesses a driving licence and that thrives on multi-tasking. Ideally, we would like candidates to be based around the Chester area to facilitate pharmacy visits in the region. Previous experience in a similar role is essential, ideally from a Pharmacy background.
Apply today to make Day Lewis your next company to join! You won't regret taking this next step in your Pharmacy Career with us.
Day Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equality of opportunity and to the elimination of unlawful discrimination in employment.
If you are successfully invited to an interview, please let us know about any adjustments you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
The Day Lewis Group is an award-winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe. Owning and running over 270 pharmacies nationwide today, Day Lewis employs over 2,500 people. The business has advanced from being a traditional retail pharmacy business into a patient-centred service provider continuing to be on a journey of growth.