Pharmacy Pre-Registration Pharmacists 2021-2022
West London, Surrey, Hampshire, Kent
Serve the local community helping patients on a day to day basis and do your pre-reg with us.
We are looking recruit Pre-Registration Pharmacists for our training programme starting 2021-2022.
We have locations across the country in: West London, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire & Kent
We offer a excellent training programme with a top class pass rate in the GPhc exam.
As part of the wider NHS our Pharmacies offer a number of NHS services to patients including Flu Jabs, Health Checks, Medicines Checks with Reviews, No Smoking Programmes, & Blood Pressure Checks. You will be actively involved in being part of providing these services and also after the appropriate training provide some of these services yourself.
In addition to the above you will learn a huge amount about the NHS, Medicines, Pharmacy, Dispensing Processes and the services Pharmacists provide to thousands of people on a daily basis in local communities. You will be part of a business providing a key NHS Healthcare Service.
- Pharmacy Graduate from a UK University
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused & friendly
- A team player
- Excellent Accuracy & Numeracy skills
- Self Motivated the ability to work to tight deadline
- Perform under pressure
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Fully Paid GPhc Pre-Reg training with recognised programmes
- Fully Progressive Programmes with a formal Pathway
- Health Checks
- No Smoking Programmes
- Blood Pressure Testing on Patients
- First Aid & CPR Training
- Medicines Counter Assistant - MCA
Hours of Work
- Full Time Permanent - 42 weeks - GPhc compliant.
- Opportunities for Extra Hours with Over-Time
- Flexible Shifts
- Monday - Saturday
Salary & Benefits
- £19,000 + overtime opportunities
- 4 weeks Holidays + Bank Holidays
- 10% Staff Discount on Counter Medicines and Health & Beauty Products
- Post qualification opportunities to work as a Pharmacist in Our Group
- All Training fully paid
- Visa applicants most welcome
- Tier 2/4 visa available
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to build their existing career in pharmacy and train in our company with the potential to work as a pharmacist after qualification.
If you are interested in Healthcare with a real customer focus providing a safe quality pharmacy service to make a difference, then contact us now for more information or to apply.
Please Apply with your CV via C&D.