Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
Health counter Ltd is a dynamic high growth online pharmacy supported by one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in Europe, Day Lewis.
We are getting bigger by the year and looking for a highly motivated candidate who is up for a challenge and the opportunity to make an impact in a fast paced and innovative environment.
A unique chance to build a highly rewarding career within the UK pharmaceutical Industry, focusing on the supply chain from the Manufacturer down to the End Patient across various channels.
Purpose of Role
To be responsible for achieving the company’s service level standards and targets in fulfilling orders.
To motivate and give direction to a small team developing and maintaining quality-based services, whilst monitoring individual and team performance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Demonstrates the ability to audit data for entry accuracy and recognize inconsistencies with output
• Proven ability to work independently
• Demonstrates effective attention to detail and the development of alternative plans to ensure satisfactory service in accordance with contract terms
• Proven proficiency at clinically checking prescriptions
• Demonstrates intermediate level proficiency in the use of computer-based systems, including but not limited to word processing, spreadsheet, email, and/or database applications.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to maintain relationships with internal colleagues and external clients
Required Work Experience
• Experience working in a quality focused environment
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment
Fully qualified Pharmacist- Essential
Excellent spoken and written English
Health Counter is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equality of opportunity and to the elimination of unlawful discrimination in employment.
If you are successfully invited to an interview, please let us know about any adjustments you may need to participate in our recruitment process.