32 Castle Street Tayport Fife Scotland DD6 9AF
Become the Pharmacist you want to be at Rowlands Pharmacy. You will be part of the PHOENIX Group and play an integral part in a Pharmacy at the heart of the community.
This role is based in Tayport, a small community pharmacy with a well-established team a stone’s throw from the harbour and coastal path of the River Tay. The pharmacy is the only one within the village so you will be able to create meaningful relationships within the community and really make a difference.
Our Pharmacists have the drive to be proactive in providing an array of services in a community pharmacy. They have a real hands-on approach to the way they do things. Creating meaningful relationships and really getting to know their customers. They promote and deliver services within the team and provide a great customer experience within the pharmacy. Providing outstanding patient care and healthcare on the journey to become the heart of the local community.
It is essential you possess an MPharm degree or equivalent. You will be required to have your GPhC registration upon your start date.
- 32 Castle Street, Tayport, Fife, DD6 9AF
- We have flexibility with hours and can accommodate part time for this role
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
- A competitive salary package
- Company Welfare Scheme
- Pension Scheme with contributions from the Company, and Life Insurance Cover & Membership of AXA
- GPhC fees paid
- Superb development and career opportunities
- HAPI App-benefits programme
- Long service awards
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (Increase in time with service)
- Nationwide locations allowing you flexibility across your career
- Part of the PHOENIX Group - one of the leading Pharmaceutical Wholesalers in Europe with a presence in 27 Countries