Job Title: Vaccination Centre Support Volunteers
Location: Whaley Bridge, SK23 area
We are potentially opening a vaccination centre in the Whaley Bridge area and we are looking for Vaccination Centre Support Volunteers to join our team to help support our team to provide excellent customer and patient care whilst they receive the Covid-19 vaccination.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to support your local community in the largest UK vaccination programme.
You’ll provide support across a number of critical roles which are:
- Greeters – from managing the flow of the car park through to greeting, checking patient appointment details through to queue management, this role will ensure each person has a positive experience of the vaccination centre.
- Registration – checking in patients, checking identity, and registering all the required details needed for that patients record to progress through to receive their vaccination.
- Observers – After a vaccine, every patient must wait in the observation area, as a precaution, in case they have any unexpected reactions to the vaccination. You will work closely with the onsite team to support patients as they leave the centre.
You’ll need to have a flexible approach to your duties as whichever role you’ll complete you’ll be critical to that patients experience. You’ll be able to deal with patients in a calm, confidential, professional and sensitive manner, helping them through the vaccination process. Therefore, you’ll enjoy working in a fast-paced, busy environment and demonstrate your passion for healthcare, your Community and the fight against Covid-19
In anticipation of the vaccination centre opening, we would be looking for you to potentially start in March/April 2021 – the potential opening hours will be 7:30am – 8pm across 7 days a week and we will consider part-time through to full-time hours based on the availability of the individual.
When applying instead of attaching a CV, please attach a word document detailing what support you can offer i.e. days, hours etc
Register as a volunteer today www.well.co.uk/jobs and search Vaccination Centre Support Volunteers.
Closing date: 26th February 2021
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive:
- We reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the closing date.
- It may not be possible for us to provide an outcome to all volunteer applicants. If you are not contacted within 14 days of your submission we may not have found an opportunity for you to support us at the time but we may contact you at a later date should another opportunity arise.