The Enimed Group of Pharmacies are looking for Pharmacists and/or Pharmacist Managers to for positions within the Reading Area. Enimed is a medium sized independent chain of Pharmacies with core values of great patient care and operational excellence. The ideal candidate should exhibit the following:
- Exemplar care for patients/customers
- High level of attention to detail in all processes
- Great communication with both patients and team members
- Ability to support and grow the business commercially with not just prescription items but NHS and private services.
- Have a passion for community pharmacy
Pharmacies in Reading are predominantly based within the community and close to Medical centres, therefore being able to forge a great relationship with local prescribers. Support staff within the Enimed Group of Pharmacies are long-serving and loyal ready and willing to provide great care at all times.
Most pharmacies are open core hours of 9am-6pm and trade a half day on a Saturday. All options will be considered including full time Monday-Friday as well as part time applicants.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic individual to grow within a company that is committed to the development of people and has a passion for customer service.