We are an established pharmacy for over 40 years and are at the heart of our community; chosen by many to be their first point of call for all their needs. We are a high-class pharmacy selling a wide range of home and beauty gifts including a separate perfumery and beauty counter.
We have an excellent team of healthcare counter assistants and dispensers and are looking for a Pharmacist to lead, mentor and develop the pharmacy team. You will be leading the dispensary and healthcare team with the support of our Store Manager. The ideal person will demonstrate a real ‘can do’ attitude with the desire and ability to work closely with the team to continue to build a successful business.
This is a great position and opportunity for a Pharmacist who enjoys the delivery of patient services to a high standard. Our pharmacy has a high dispensing volume, and we provide a fast and efficient service to our customers. Our aim is to maintain and constantly try to improve our customer service, so this could be a real chance to inject any positive great ideas you may have to improve our business.
- Flexible and adaptable in their approach to work
- Fast paced and able to multi-task
- Collaborative approach working with the Store Manager
- Works well as a team as well as on their own
- Driven and committed to providing the best service to the store and customers
- Approachable to all members of staff and customers
Skills and Experience
- Must be a registered community pharmacist with the GPHC for at least 3 years
- Have experience in tutoring pre registration pharmacists to enable us to complete with our existing students and continue yearly to enrol new pre reg pharmacists
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Passionate pharmacist that provides our local community with excellent care and service