People’s is a family owned and operated retail establishment offering a comprehensive range of products over two locations and 12,000sq ft of retail space. Our professional team of pharmacists provide health care and wellness products and services supported by friendly staff offering assistance with a comprehensive selection of beauty, baby, seasonal, toys, gifts and food and beverage items. Providing exceptional service dictates that we seek self-motivated, qualified, fulltime Pharmacists to join our innovative team of professionals.
Reporting to the President and to the Lead Pharmacist, the successful candidates will primarily provide exceptional customer service through the accurate filling and supply of prescription orders and non-prescription medication and providing professional advice to doctors and customers. Additionally, there will be a requirement to maintain adequate inventory levels and update relevant inventory control databases, accurate patient medication profiles, assist with ensuring that the health departments are prepared for daily operations, and consistently meets expectations for quality standards by the timely opening of the stores, cleanliness and proper merchandising.
Qualifications, skills and experience required for the roles include:
- A Bachelor of Science and/or Doctorate in Pharmacy
- At least three (3) years continuous, full-time employment and experience in a retail drug store
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills to support the provision of exceptional customer service and cohesive and harmonious team relationships
- Proven ability to accurately dispense medications in a timely manner and under stressful conditions
- Proficiency in the use of RX30 or similar dispensing software and Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel and Smartsheet) is required
- Pharmacists will ensure customers have an exceptional in-store experience and remain loyal to the People’s brand through compassionate, discreet, engaging and efficient interactions, maintain thorough product and operational knowledge, demonstrating our core values in all interactions. Resolving customer complaints as they occur and developing, implementing and recommending solutions to mitigate reoccurrences
- Consistently adhere to all legislative, regulatory and internal policies, procedures and requirements
- Efficiently compound, prepare and dispense prescriptions and or non-prescription medicines
- Provide regular oversight and verification of all prescriptions dispensed during the scheduled shift and counsel customers on both prescription and over-the counter medicines
- Assisting in maintaining proper inventory levels within the dispensary and the surrounding areas of health-related products, sourcing products as outlined in our policies and procedures guidelines
- Effective leadership abilities, communication and interpersonal skills are required to build and to maintain healthy and friendly relationships with customers and team members
- Suggest new ways to improve operational pharmacy services complimentary to the Company’s healthcare and wellness focus. Continuously evaluate and collaborate with the professional team led by the Lead Pharmacist to revise existing services to emphasize patient-focused care and proactively assist with implementation of new or improved services and/or initiatives
- Proven ability to lead, train and manage Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacy Assistants to deliver exceptional customer service
- Strong business orientation and demonstrated professional maturity to work effectively with senior leaders to set, prioritize, and achieve business objectives, ensuring continued growth and customer service
- Knowledge of or willingness to embrace the practice of alternative/complimentary medicine and non-traditional forms of health care
- Effective problem resolution and organizational skills; the ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and customer focus are required
- Demonstrated change agility to resetting priorities based on the needs of the business
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to trouble shoot and resolve minor IT issues pertinent to the dispensing of medicines and previous experience in overseeing buying and other administrative duties
Please apply in writing with full Résumé, two employment references and two character references to firstname.lastname@example.org.