Starting Summer/Autumn 2021 & 2022
Suitable candidate would be a MPharm or OSPAP graduate from the UK, who will:
• advise health professionals on the selection and appropriate use of medicines;
• highlight a drug’s potential side effects, identifies harmful interactions with other drugs and assesses the suitability of treatments for patients with particular health conditions;
• check that recommended doses are not being exceeded and that instructions are understood by patients;
• maintain prescription files and records issue of narcotics, poisons and other habit-forming drugs;
• liaise with other professionals regarding the development manufacturing and testing of drugs;
• participate in clinical pharmacy practice and NHS England national audits;
• ensure that drugs and medicaments are in good supply and are stored properly.
- Competitive salary
- Annual holidays entitlement
- Company discount on store purchases
- Designated weekly study time
- Full study support and training
- Professional development opportunities
*Tier 2 & Tier 5 Sponsorahip will be available for suitable candidate.
To apply, please send your C+D via C+D Jobs below.