About Us: We’re PHOENIX Medical and we’re helping to keep the nation healthy, safe and well through our network of pharmacies (Rowlands), our distribution of medication (PHD) and our support to independent pharmacies and hospitals (Numark and PSUK).
We’re a European business with more than 5000 colleagues in the UK; geographically dispersed but always locally focused. Our communities matter to us.
Supporting longer, healthier and happier lives is at the heart of the service that we deliver to those communities and it’s something that we are really proud of and want you to be proud of too.
Things you’ll do:
- Lead a team of highly skilled & professional Pharmacy Managers across Glasgow and Inverness to ensure we are the healthcare provider of choice for our communities
- Lead and enable consistent delivery of KPIs and budget targets across your regions pharmacies through regular branch visits
- Recruit, induct & develop your direct reports as required and ensure the appropriate resource is available across your region
- Utilise, seek & actively respond to commercial and business development opportunities to enable growth throughout your region
- Actively engage with health boards to better understand the Scottish Pharmacy Contract – building solid relationships and ensuring we are on the front foot with changes across Scottish community pharmacy
Who you’ll be:
As a Regional Leader you will be an internal subject matter expert for your region, which is covering Inverness and Glasgow.
You will be customer focused, leading and inspiring your teams with the same approach, with an unwavering passion for people and community pharmacy.
You will have a strong service orientation and positive can-do attitude, as well as excellent communication skills. There are a lot of stakeholders in this role and you will be great at managing expectations and keeping people informed.
If you have developed, led and successfully managed multi-site retail stores, and have a passion for getting the best out of people across a diverse business then we want to hear from you.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Leader to join our existing Retail Team in Scotland. Reporting into the Head of Field Operations, you will be responsible for leading the agenda for excellent healthcare in Scotland through your people and the delivery of KPI and budget targets across a number of retail pharmacy branches and ensuring high operational and professional standards as well as line manager responsibility for your Pharmacy Managers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of P&L by maximising income and controlling costs.
You will also manage direct reports to deliver high professional, commercial and operational standards across all branches in the division by acting upon management information derived from professional and operational audits as well as maintaining regular and effective communication with key interfaces across multiple channels
Other role responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Time and resource management to enable consistent deliver of required KPIs and targets through branch visits. Frequency of branch visits will depend on KPI performance, audit compliance and business initiatives
- Recruitment, induction and development of direct reports as required and to ensure appropriate staffing resource across the division.
- Seeking and responding to commercial and business development opportunities and threats to enable growth throughout the division
Who We Want: You will have previous experience of working in a customer focused environment as well as a background in pharmacy management. Demonstrable experience of multi-site management is also essential to this role.
- Up to date knowledge of the GPHC legislation
- Knowledge of the Scottish Pharmacy Contract and Public Health and Wellbeing Services, ideal but not essential
- Motivator with a “Can do attitude”
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent organisational skills
Competitive salary & bonus package
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with a progressive additional leave entitlement scheme
Cycle to work scheme and a whole host of other employer benefits and discounts