If you want to join this remarkable, award winning company, renowned for its forward-thinking, now is your chance!
Whitworth Chemists Ltd is currently recruiting a Pharmacist Manager for our Skegness branch. Skegness is a seaside town on the Lincolnshire Coast. The branch opening hours are 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
You will work in a pharmacy, operating on a Healthy Living Pharmacy platform, providing pharmacy and dispensing services to customers and optimising the delivery of professional services whilst maintaining Company policy/procedures, protocol and quality standards. The selected candidate will also be able to deliver private healthcare services e.g. full travel clinic, sexual health clinic and occupational health services (full training to be provided).
- Manage and provide a professional NHS and Private dispensing service for customers. Offer appropriate advice and guidance to meet customer needs.
- Order pharmacy products using the Company ordering systems to ensure that customer demand can be met.
- Maintain strict controls of wastage through the correct handling/dispensing and storage of goods minimising wastage and reductions.
- Manage human resources appropriately to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Ensure a high standard of product knowledge through training and familiarisation with the protocol.
- Ensure all staff are aware of and understand the Company policies/procedures/protocol and standards expected when providing customer service.
- Train and develop the abilities of team members ensuring that they are equipped to perform current duties effectively and in accordance with Company procedures.
- Encourage those reporting to him/her to work in a safe manner to meet statutory requirements and the Company’s Health & Safety procedures and ensure they adhere to all other requirements of the Contract of Employment.
- Actively participate in the Healthy Living Pharmacy agenda, as set out in the pathfinder documents set nationally and by other bodies.
- To actively take part in the Company-wide Healthy Living Pharmacy platform.
- Encourage and coaching of Healthy Living Champions in branch.
- Option to participate in a full range of private PGD's.
- To deliver private healthcare services e.g. full travel clinic, sexual health clinic and occupational health services (full training to be provided).
Why work for Whitworth Pharmacy?
We are proud to be able to offer our staff a wide range of benefits. These include a lifestyle savings portal, discount on car leasing, NEST pension, Cycle to work scheme and gift cards for milestone events and special recognition.
We also take pride in looking after our staff’s wellbeing with our Care First programme, online wellbeing hub, discount to services and products in our pharmacies and training courses to enhance your skills in the role.
We welcome pharmacists with varied experience in management and background.