FULL-TIME PHARMACIST – 6 Days a week
Working 50 hours per week. Pay Negotiable.
We are looking for a full-time qualified pharmacist working 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday, to cover the Hatfield area, starting mid June 2021 (or subject to your contractual notice). The ideal candidate will require a minimum of 3 years qualified Pharmacist experience, with a confident approach, and be able to manage the shop demands on a day to day basis.
Responsibilities will include working in accordance to the following:
· Royal Pharmaceutical Society
· Medicines, Ethics and Practice
· Clinical Governance Policy
· The following SOP’s (enclosed)
o Label Generation
o Prescription Assembly
o Professional Check
o Accuracy Check
o Prescription Bagging Procedure
o Handout Procedure for Prescriptions
o Managing Dispensing/ managing dispensing Errors
o Official Visits
o Pharmacist on Duty Requirements
- This position is available for a full-time managerial role.
- Must be accredited to provide Flu and travel vaccinations, including Yellow Fever and Oral PGD services.
- Pre-registration tutor responsibilities required.
We provide PPE. The counters and tills are wiped frequently with alcohol wipes.
Restricted number of customers at any one time.
Distance always kept between staff and customers.
Reference ID: Hatfield Pharmacist Manager - June 2021
Application deadline: 18/June/2021
Expected start date: June 2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent