Pharmacist Manager - Digital Pharmacy
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, ST3 7UN
Hours: 40 Hours - Rotating Shift Pattern 6am to 2pm Week 1 & 2pm to 10pm week 2
With almost 800 stores and over 7,000 dedicated employees, we are the UK's largest independent pharmacy chain. Customer care is at the heart of everything we do and as we continue to grow at an incredible rate. We have an exciting opportunity within our Digital Pharmacy
- Are you engaging, organised and commercially focused?
- Are you results driven and experienced in delivering results in a competitive environment?
- Are you an excellent communicator with the ability to influence across all levels of the organisation? We have an opportunity to put your skills to good use.
Our Pharmacist Managers have full responsibility for managing all aspects of the digital / online pharmacy operation. They recruit & develop teams of skilled and motivated colleagues who deliver outstanding standards in patient & customer care. They focus on actively driving prescriptions, items, services & profit whilst maintaining a culture of professional trust & integrity. They are passionate advocates of our brand who actively seek to be at the forefront of clinical leadership.
Patient Safety, Quality and Standards
- Deliver regulatory, professional and NHS standards by developing a culture of continual improvement
- Meet the GPhC standards for registered professionals and for pharmacy premises
- Deliver all quality standards and contractual framework required by the NHS
- Continual review through audits, observations & risk assessments
- Accountable for personal, regulatory, professional, and ethical decisions in the Pharmacy and communicating effectively with other pharmacists operating within the registered premises
- Drives prescription growth & market share by optimising pharmacy process & patient service, alongside building strong relationships with the other teams within the Healthcare Service Centre
- Fully participates in applicable NHS services, providing outstanding care to all patients & achieving business goals
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Services Team and Pharmacy Superintendents Team to ensure patients receive high quality advice and that queries are responded to in an appropriate and timely manner
- Builds loyalty, ensuring patients & customers are offered tailored advice for the prevention and treatment of illness & the promotion of healthy lifestyles
- Responsible for the clinical and accuracy assessment of prescriptions & engaging patients in shared decision making where appropriate
High Performing Team
- Builds, develops, and coaches a team of trained & motivated colleagues who have the capability to deliver excellent standards.
- Effectively trains their team so that they achieve the required level of competence & achieve qualifications within agreed timeframes.
- Drives productivity and efficiency to ensure prescriptions are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Uses performance management tools effectively, setting clear, measurable business & individual objectives.
- Empowers their team so that they are motivated & able to provide outstanding patient & customer care.
- Constantly seeks opportunities to develop their own skills & competence, striving to operate at the top of their licence and to be at the forefront of the extended role of the pharmacist.
- Collaborate with the operational management team within Central Fulfilment to facilitate the delivery of all operations within the registered premises.
- Supports our 'Delivering Well' strategy through alignment of pharmacy activity to corporate strategy
- Able to competently and efficiently work across multiple communication platforms to deliver patient centred care
- Delivers operational compliance across all areas of the pharmacy, maintaining excellent pharmacy standards and availability
- Maintains an awareness of competitor activity & identifies opportunities to grow prescriptions, items, services & market share
- Participates in or contributes to other project’s & activities as required bv the business
- Qualified & registered with the GPhC
- Previous experience of a leadership role in pharmacy
- Post registration clinical qualification or working towards additional clinical qualification
- Hold independent prescribing qualification or willingness to work towards this qualification
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to address performance issues
In return we offer
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Staff Discount
- Travel Loans and more…..
Our journey to become the preferred local pharmacy in the heart of the communities we serve has already started. Join us to start yours too.
Well… What are you waiting for?!