Fulltime Permanent Pharmacist wanted
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team of Pharmacists working in our friendly, busy Health-Centre Pharmacy in Braintree Essex.
Christchurch Health Centre is a family run business that incorporates Christchurch Pharmacy, Christchurch Clinics and Christchurch Care Agency.
Our award-winning robotic dispensary has an experienced team of Pharmacists, Accuracy Checkers, Dispensers, Health Care Assistant, 3 Pre-registration Trainees and Counter Staff. We have our own private GP Clinic where we are currently providing COVID vaccinations alongside our other private services. We provide Outpatient Pharmacy services to Braintree Community Hospital, and supply bowel prep medication to endoscopy units across the country. We strive for Productivity, Innovation and Efficiency in Health and Social Care provision to our local community and beyond.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Pharmacist who relishes the opportunity to develop and is looking for the next challenge.
Purpose of Role:
· Registered Pharmacist to support the Responsible Pharmacist.
· Mentor a Preregistration Pharmacist
· Join in the day to day running of the pharmacy and team.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Provide a safe and efficient pharmaceutical service within the accepted legal and professional requirements.
· Ensure full staff compliance with company SOPs.
· Ensure that all dispensing errors and near misses are logged in accordance with company procedures and to undertake any activity that is necessary to rectify or prevent errors.
· Identify new opportunities to grow the business and share best practices with other departments.
· Assist in the training, development, and motivation of all staff to attain optimum performance.
· Attention to detail and have high accuracy for checking prescriptions.
· Quick learner to understand various IT systems including Proscript, ProDelivery Manager and ARIM our robot software.
· Great communication skills.
Experience Required: 3 years’ experience in Pharmacy.
Qualifications Required: Registered Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5pm or longer hours if needed.
Pay: £22 an hour plus 4 weeks holiday or locum rate of £25 an hour.
Expected start date: 26/07/2021