We are looking for a commercially focussed pharmacist manager with excellent clinical skills who can communicate with customers, GP's and other healthcare professionals and manage a team to provide the best pharmacy service possible and develop our business. This is a great opportunity for someone to enter a management role or for someone to further extend the experience they have already gained and to now join our progressive team to further extend their opportunities.
We have clear KPI's - Rx items, OTC Sales, Murs & NMS, other pharmacy services income, & EPS nominations. We will reward you with an annual bonus if you meet these.
- Pharmacy Degree MPharm ( you must be a qualified UK registered pharmacist )
- Registered with GPhc
- Good understanding of Community Pharmacy and it's framework
- Leading by Example Approach to management
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused & friendly
- Excellent Numeracy skills
- Self Motivated the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work load
Hours of Work
- Full Time Permanent
- Monday - Saturday
- 8:30am - 6.30pm
To apply please send your CV through the advert or contact Huzeifa Shiraz 07515100119