Job Title: Community Vaccinator
Contract Type: Up to 6 months fixed term contract
Work Pattern: 0 hour contract with various hours on a rota basis
Location: Whaley Bridge, SK23 area
We are potentially opening a vaccine centre in the Whaley Bridge area and we are looking for Community Vaccinators to join our team to support and provide excellent customer and patient care whilst they receive the Covid-19 vaccination.
This is a unique and exciting role within Well Pharmacy as well as a great opportunity to support your local community in the largest UK vaccination programme.
You’ll be responsible for the vaccine administration, ensuring each patient receives excellent care and guidance throughout the process and through to the observation area. Working closely with the onsite Vaccination team, you’ll ensure patient records are checked and completed as well as all relevant Covid vaccination protocols are adhered to.
We are accepting applications from:
- registered healthcare professionals who are experienced in delivering vaccinations i.e. completed regular vaccinations in the last 12 months such as the Flu vaccine.
- individuals who have recently completed training with St John’s Ambulance or similar training providers to deliver vaccinations.
- individuals working in and/or towards a profession within healthcare.
- we are also welcoming applications from those outside of the healthcare profession as full, comprehensive training will be provided.
In anticipation of the vaccination centre opening, we would be looking for you to potentially start in March/April 2021 – the potential opening hours will be 7:30am – 8pm across 7 days a week and we will consider part-time through to full-time hours based on the availability of the individual.
Closing date: 26th February 2021
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive:
- We reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the closing date.
- It may not be possible for us to provide an outcome to all applicants. If you are not contacted within 14 days of your submission unfortunately you will have been unsuccessful in a Vaccinator position. However, we would welcome your support as a volunteer.