Independent pharmacy seeks a Pharmacist ( Full or Part time) to work in a busy Community Pharmacy within a health centre in Scunthorpe. Will be supported by a great team of ACTs and dispensers. Two years experience in community pharmacy is desirable but the role may suit a newly qualified clinically focussed pharmacist. The applicant has to be adaptable and have a proactive mindset.
The role will involve supporting the main pharmacist and providing pharmacist cover in a ‘two pharmacist’ model being developed by the pharmacy. The focus is to expand and improve on patient facing NHS and private services. Full systems training and support will be provided.
There are no management duties involved in this position.
We fully support equal opportunities and absolutely welcome diversity
· Highly competitive salary
· GPhC fees paid
· Pension scheme
· Superb personal development opportunities
· Responsible for all clinical aspects of the pharmacy including dispensing, checking and clinical services
· Build strong relationships with customers, GP’s and health care professionals
· running of an effective and efficient dispensary
· Offer expert healthcare advice to the local community
· Work to deliver high class professional services – personally and through the pharmacy team
Salary: Upto £55,000 for a 45hours week. Part time will be considered. Will also consider Self employed locums £22 -£25ph depending on experience.
Excellent holiday package
Hours: Full Time - A mix of weekdays and Saturdays, hours between 8am - 8pm - 45 hrs per week. Or on a Part time basis Mondays and/or Fridays, 8am to 8pm. Will consider Locums
Applicant MUST be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council. Non – UK citizens may be considered as we are registered with the Home Office as sponsors of Tier 2 visas
Expected start date: 01/08/2021