Job type: 40-45 hours a week
We have a vacancy for an experienced Pharmacist to join our team. We are an established and busy independent pharmacy that focuses on customer care and satisfaction.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Pharmacist that has initiative and wants to contribute to a growing business. You will understand the importance of accuracy within our environment, and be able to demonstrate your ability to work well within a team
Your main duties will include:
· Driving the business and all services forward.
· Maintain links with local GP’s.
· Identify and act upon opportunities for new business and services.
· Provide an environment that delivers a first class customer experience.
· Ensure all aspects of policy and legislation are fulfilled.
Essential skills and requirements
· Must be a Qualified pharmacist.
· Able to engage the team effectively.
· Able to make decisions affecting location on a day to day basis, referring issues where necessary.
· An excellent understanding of providing an enhanced customer experience.
· A high standard of English and communication skills.
· A good level of maths.
· Able to comply fully and understand the importance of customer confidentiality.
· Good organisational skills, excellent time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines and multitask.
· Able to build relationships with key partners (GP surgeries, care/nursing homes etc.)
· A willingness to learn and apply new skills.