Join our Passionate NHS Pharmacy Team and become a Local NHS Healthcare Professional. Serve the local community helping patients on a day to day basis and do your pre-reg with us.
Pillbox Chemists Group, is a family owned independent community pharmacy group with 23 branches across the South East of England. We are now recruiting for our pre-reg pharmacy training programme to commence 2021-2022
We offer a excellent training programme with a top class pass rate in the GPhC exam.
As part of the wider NHS our Pharmacies offer a number of NHS services to patients including Flu Jabs, Health Checks, Medicines Checks with Reviews, No Smoking Programmes, & Blood Pressure Checks. You will be actively involved in being part of providing these services and also after the appropriate training provide some of these services yourself.
In addition to the above you will learn a huge amount about the NHS, Medicines, Pharmacy, Dispensing Processes and the services Pharmacists provide to thousands of people on a daily basis in local communities. You will be part of a business providing a key NHS Healthcare Service.
- Pharmacy Graduate from a UK University ( this is essential )
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused & friendly
- A team player
- Excellent Accuracy & Numeracy skills
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Perform under pressure
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Fully Paid GPhC Pre-Reg training with recognised programmes
- Fully Progressive Programmes with a formal Pathway
- Health Checks
- No Smoking Programmes
- Blood Pressure Testing on Patients
- First Aid & CPR Training
- Medicines Counter Assistant - MCA
Hours of Work
- Full Time Permanent - 42 weeks – GPhC compliant.
- Opportunities for Extra Hours with Over-Time
- Flexible Shifts
- Monday - Saturday
Salary & Benefits
- £ 22,000 + overtime opportunities
- 4 weeks Holidays + Bank Holidays
- 10% Staff Discount on Counter Medicines and Health & Beauty Products
- Post qualification opportunities to work as a Pharmacist in Our Group
- All Training fully paid
- Visa applicants most welcome
- Tier 2/4 visa available if you are interested in Healthcare with a real customer focus providing a safe quality pharmacy service to make a difference, then contact us now for more information or to apply.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to build their existing career in pharmacy and train in our company with the potential to work as a pharmacist after qualification
We will contact you to arrange a virtual interview.
Zoom or Teams Interviews are possible so please confirm your preference
Visit us @ www.pillboxchemists.co.uk