Andrews Pharmacy operate a group of community pharmacies based in the Macclesfield area.
We are looking to recruit an Pharmacy Manager to manage the on-site Non-NHS Pharmacy at the David Lewis Centre, which is a specialist residential centre providing education, medical and therapeutic support for people with learning disabilities, epilepsy and autism.
This is a hands on role you would work alongside an experienced pharmacy technician and the centre's clinical team of Consultants, GPs, Nurses and HCAs.
You will be required:
- To provide and develop the pharmaceutical services and clinical support to a multidisciplinary team.
- Manage medicine costs within agreed CCG budget.
- Attend regular drugs and therapeutics meetings ensuring the work of Cheshire CCG and Medicines Management Team is implemented.
- Assist in development of Patient Group Directions to ensure timely access to medicines for service users.
- Provide support to the wider Andrews Pharmacy team where required.
- Support the company's pre-registration training programme.
We will provide the necessary support and resources to the successful applicant to become an independent prescriber.
This role is based on 3 days per week. Working hours will be 15-24 hours per week. With the opportunity to work additional hours.
We offer a competitive salary with additional in-house benefits.