We are delighted to announce the availability of an opportunity for a Pharmacist Manager to manage our community pharmacy; Hamble Pharmacy on Coronation Parade, Hamble, SO31 4JT. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to drive our community pharmacy forward by exhibiting their clinical skills and excellent customer service skills.
This opportunity will encourage the successful applicant to lead and develop the pharmacy in their vision and method, and help inspire the whole team to provide an excellent service with patient and customer satisfaction in mind.
- Maximise business growth with regards to NHS dispensing, Services and OTC sales
- Improve efficiency and the smooth running of day to day tasks at Hamble Pharmacy
- Ensure all legal and good practice regulations and obligations are met by the staff
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Ensure a Responsible Pharmacist is present at all times, during contracted hours, and the business is trading during these hours with no disruption.
- Ensure the availability of all nationally and locally commissioned NHS services and that all eligible customers and patient are offered these services.
- Ensure End of month submissions are carried out accurately, and timely submissions made to the NHS Business Service Authority
- Comply with GPhC and NHS England regulatory requirements in all aspects of the Pharmacy
- Regularly assess and review the service provided by the pharmacy by conducting audits and reviewing feedback received from CPPQs.
- Create monthly, quarterly and annual targets for the pharmacy in each department, with a plan on how to achieve each target
- Carry out monthly and quarterly reviews of the performance of the pharmacy and compare against targets set to ensure they are being met or are on target to meet the annual targets
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with other professionals in local surgeries, care homes and with the LPC and NHS England.
- Be aware of issues or concerns that may arise at a local level, in particular any that may have an impact on the business.
- Master’s degree (MPHarm) in a GPhC accredited school of pharmacy
- Registered with the GPhC
- Meet the GPhC fitness to practice requirement for registration as a pharmacist