Exciting new role as a Lead Prescribing Pharmacist for a private, independent online Pharmacy with no patient face to face contact
We are an online Aesthetics Pharmacy, specialising in supplying cosmetic and orthopaedic injectables to independent practitioners/clinics within the UK.
You will be working with a great team, consisting of a Dispenser, Warehouse Staff and Sales Team – all of which are very competent, welcoming and hardworking.
Office-based in Weybridge with free on-site parking and a 9-minute walk from Byfleet and New Haw train station.
We are looking for a Lead Responsible Pharmacist that can provide excellent clinical and customer service. This will be a permanent position 5 days per week (Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm)
As we are an independent private Pharmacy, we do have scope for the Lead Responsible Pharmacist to prescribe for our clients if they have a Prescribing Pharmacist License. Ideally, this would be the right candidate for Aesthetica Solutions and salary will be discussed further based on this, however, this is not essential.
You will be fully supported by our Superintendent Pharmacist.
- Qualified as a pharmacist; and registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Able to commute to our Weybridge site
- Experience with Rx Web
- Must be GPhC registered
- You will be accountable for professional and ethical decisions within the Pharmacy
- Labelling using Rx Web, dispensing and checking medication safely and in line with GPhC regulations.
- Help with the procurement of stock if the dispenser is not available
- Demonstrating knowledge and awareness of products relevant to the company
- Organising, prioritising and monitoring workload
- Working within our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), writing and updating new ones as we grow/change
- Conducting regular reviews and audits to ensure the Pharmacy is operating in a safe and compliant manner.
- Support the development of our technology platform and clinical offerings
- Work directly under the Superintendent Pharmacist and participates in discussions about risk assessment, risk mitigation and quality improvement.
Qualities we are looking for
- A good communicator with healthcare professionals, clinic practitioners, patients and other team members with the ability to also build relationships
- Owns their role and tasks without prompting/oversight and must be highly organised
- Loves technology, IT literate & able to use multiple systems
- Takes initiative
- Must keep up to date with changing and evolving aesthetic regulations
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Limited face to face with patients
- Fulfilling work - all private patients, no NHS
- Monday – Friday (No weekends or Bank Holidays)
- A fun and friendly working environment with sharp and motivated co-workers
- Free onsite parking
- Less than 10-minute walk from train station
- Company pension
Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm (until the end of September 2021 2 days per week)
- Responsible Pharmacist Experience
- Registered with GPhC
- Prescribing Pharmacist License (preferred but not essential)