Are you looking for a fulfilling career?
Are you self-sufficient with a passion for delivering life impacting care?
Want to be able to provide expert knowledge and support to health providers?
Interface Clinical Services (an IQVIA business) is recruiting for a pharmacist to join our team. This innovative role requires a pharmacist with clinical knowledge, commercial acumen, and a drive for success to provide expertise in a range of therapy areas. You will directly impact patients with long term conditions providing critical resource to primary care.
- To set and maintain the highest levels of professional conduct whist representing the company.
- To ensure efficient time management of authorised clinical projects within a set geographical area showing the ability to plan and prioritise both these projects and personal workload.
- To ensure maintenance of clear audit trails as per company policies and procedures.
- To deliver optimum clinical outcomes for both patients and the NHS.
- To adhere to all clinical and information governance policies.
- To maintain strong communication skills, effectively transferring key information, to display the ability to influence and negotiate.
- To ensure services are delivered within the bounds of our protocols, service operating instructions and systems.
- To provide a professional and competent service that assists the company to develop and enhance client numbers and retention rates.
- To be driven to succeed, to support the development of clinical and marketing strategies in line with company strategy.
- To liaise with and support other team members and help them to integrate and contribute to the future development of the company.
- To know the business, to develop and maintain a full awareness of our key markets and our
- competitors, their business activities, initiatives and strategies.
- To act in a reliable and professional manner always and fulfil any other duties which may be required to benefit the company.
- To identify and secure the sign up of clinical reviews at individual practice level, where there is clinical need.
- To work with regional colleagues to identify and secure interest for our Disease Prevalence Service.
- To identify key stakeholders at practice, PCN or CCG level and refer to the Service Development Leads.
- To build strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- To enhance the awareness of Interface Clinical Services within primary care and to assist in developing long lasting relationships with practices and local NHS organisations.
- To complete CPD relevant to current activity and to support company strategy where appropriate.
Interface Clinical Services, an IQVIA business are the largest organisation within the UK healthcare sector to fully employ a team of pharmacists. Working nationally, we operate in partnership with both the NHS and industry.
Be part of the Team!
As pioneers of Clinical Pharmacist-led services, here at Interface we believe that a career in healthcare is more than just a job, it’s a vocation.
Our mission is simple, to improve clinical outcomes and improve patients’ lives. Regardless of your role, be it in a support function at head office or in the field as a Clinical Pharmacist, we want you to be part of that journey and know that you are making a difference.
Interface understands that people are at the heart of everything we do. We offer the expected competitive salary and great benefits, but we do more than that, we want you to feel part of something.
What we offer:
- Continuous training on new, existing, and emerging areas to help with your clinical development
- Access to established career pathways
- Competitive salary and car allowance
- Access to a variety of company benefits
- Regional/team social events
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree Pharmacy
- Pharmacist with a minimum of 2 yrs PQE (desirable)
- Good understanding of QOF and disease registers
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical principles and practices
- Good problem-solving, organisational and oral and written communication skills
- Ability to focus on detail, establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients
- Effective skill in using MS Office applications, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel
- In-depth knowledge of applicable guidelines, regulations, and SOPs
- Willing to travel (driving and access to own car required)