Qualified Pharmacists, Pharmacist Managers, Relief Pharmacists & Retail Managers
As a valued member of our pharmacy team, you will ensure that our customers and patients get the best possible experience every time they visit one of our stores. Through your passion to deliver great healthcare services and your ability to provide professional advice, you’ll play an important role in protecting the health and wellbeing of your local community.
We have a wide range of exciting opportunities within a community pharmacy setting, but also in hospitals, mental health facilities and prisons.
We are investing in our future, enhancing our IT capabilities, implemented a new pharmacy dispensing system and developed a number of HR tools to make your life easier. You’ll have access to training and development programmes through one of our many pathways In addition to the benefits you would expect; GPhC fees paid, company pension, private medical insurance, we also offer:
- 28 Holidays + bank holidays
- Market leading maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Full support from our employee assistance programme including a health and wellbeing app
- Up to 50% staff discount at LloydsPharmacy in store and online!
- Company bonus scheme
At LloydsPharmacy, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we encourage it for the benefit of our colleagues, our services, and our communities. You’ll have access to our diversity networks, inclusion groups and feel supported and comfortable in yourself at all times.
You must have an MPharm degree or equivalent and be registered with the GPhC by your start date. You will also be comfortable providing services to patients, including vaccinations.
We want you to bring your whole self to work- where possible, we will look to accommodate a flexible approach to your hours and location as well as job share opportunities.
- Relocation Support– If you are looking to move to one of our selected LloydsPharmacy stores across the UK, we are offering £6,000 relocation support to assist with the move. What’s even better is that if you stay loyal to LloydsPharmacy you may also be eligible for a retention payment of £5,000*.
- Certificate of Sponsorship for overseas pharmacists
- EU Pharmacist programme– we offer a 4-week training programme to support pharmacists who qualified in Europe and have passed their IELTS exam
- For Scotland based Pharmacists, you may have the opportunity to gain your Independent Prescriber qualification.
* Eligible for selected store – please speak to our team for further details
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity & inclusion, taking a person-centred approach to our interview process that is fair and free from both discrimination and bias.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams