Pharmacy Manager - Full-Time
Heathlines Pharmacy, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 1LJ
Join our Passionate NHS Pharmacy Team and become a Local NHS Pharmacy Healthcare Pharmacy Manager and serve the local community serving customers on a day to day basis.
We are looking for a Pharmacy Manager at our Pharmacy in Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 1LJ
Health Lines Pharmacy in Corby, Northamptonshire is part of the Pillbox Chemists Group a family owned independent community pharmacy group with 24 branches across the South East of England.
We are looking for a commercially focussed pharmacist manager with excellent clinical skills who can communicate with customers, GP's and other healthcare professionals and manage a team to provide the best pharmacy service possible and develop our business.
This is a great opportunity for someone to enter a management role or for someone to further extend the experience they have already gained and to now join our progressive team to further extend their opportunities. We run a structured pre-reg pharmacist training programme and you will be given the opportunity to become a tutor.
As part of the wider NHS our Pharmacy offers a number of NHS services to patients including Flu Jabs, Health Checks, Medicines Checks and Reviews, No Smoking Clinics and Blood Pressure Checks and you will be actively involved in being part of providing these services and also after the appropriate training provide these services yourself.
We have clear KPI's - Rx items, OTC Sales, Murs & NMS, other pharmacy services income, & EPS nominations. We will reward you with an annual bonus if you meet these.
You can be part of a business providing a key NHS Healthcare Service.
- Pharmacy Degree MPharm ( you must be a qualified UK registered pharmacist )
- Registered with GPhc
- Good understanding of Community Pharmacy and it's framework
- MUR accredited
- Flu Vaccine accredited
- Post Qualification Management Experience - Not Essential
- "Get the Job Done" attitude
- Leading by Example Approach to management
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused & friendly
- Excellent Numeracy skills
- Self Motivated the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Management Training & Coaching
- Fully Progressive Programme with a formal Pathway
- Re-Registration Pharmacist Tutor Training
- First Aid & CPR Training
Hours of Work
- Full Time Permanent
- Monday - Saturday
- 9am - 6.30pm
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive and depending on qualifications and experience
- Salary Reviewed as with Training and Qualifications Progression
- KPI's Bonus Payment
- 4 weeks Holidays + Bank Holidays
- 10% Staff Discount on Counter Medicines and Health & Beauty Products
- Pre-Reg Tutor Payment
- All Pharmacy Services training Fully Paid
- Management Training & Coaching
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to build their existing career in pharmacy management.
If you are interested in Health Care and are customer focused and determined to provide a safe and quality service to patients to make a difference, whilst looking for a new challenge with clear rewards then contact us now for more information or to apply.
To apply please send your CV through the advert.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £46,000.00-£53,000.00 per year