Relief Pharmacist – Dunfermline - £24.00 per hour
Location – Pharmacies throughout and around the town centre of Dunfermline, including locations such as Elliot Street, Abbeyview, St Andrews, Rosyth and Douglas Street
Varying contract sizes to suit you!
Are you a Newly-Qualified Pharmacist looking for your first role in Pharmacy? Or you’re an experienced Pharmacist looking for something different without having to worry about managing a team?
Are you Patient Focused and want to be part of a GREAT TEAM - then look no further….We Want You!
Why work for Well?
- Location benefits including location premium (up to £4k), relocation support (up to £8k) and Welcome to Well bonus (£5K net payment) – varies depending on location
- GPhC / PSNI and DBS/ PVG fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course (Clinical Diploma)
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Mileage Allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
We have invested in new technologies for our pharmacies (new PMR system and centralised dispensing) to allow you to focus on providing quality care and services to our customers. They work!! With 750 pharmacies across the UK, we’re changing the way pharmacy works so you can do what you do best.
You will be supported in your role by an Area Operations Manager and a Regional Operations Manager, with regular structured pharmacy visits.
Qualifications: The successful candidate must possess an MPharm degree or equivalent. You will be required to have your GPhC registration upon your start date.
To be kept up to date with future pharmacist roles join our Talent Pool.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to shape the future of pharmacy.