We would be thrilled to welcome another pharmacist to our excited team at St Pancras International, set in the heart of Central London. We have more underground connections than any other London station, and are a retail, dining and cultural destination in our own right - including Europe's longest champagne bar!
The patient demographic is a mix of locals and commuters, who appreciate the convenience of our extended trading hours when taking advantage of the plethora of pharmacy services that we have to offer.This position will provide a patient-focused Pharmacist with the opportunity to expand their repertoire of private services and join our amazing in store team in delivering the very best that Boots has to offer in the evolving world of community pharmacy.
This is a part time 20 hour pharmacist vacancy, whereby you will be doing the midnight pharmacist shifts from 8pm-midnight. You will get premium pay for these shifts!
What you can expect:
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
What’s in it for you?
Pharmacists are at the heart of our business and have been since we opened our first pharmacy 170 years ago. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Market leading pension contributions
- Annual performance based bonus
- 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more
- Bespoke location benefits that could include relocation support, location allowance, location honorarium (dependent on location)
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Boots staff discount
- GPHC fees paid
- Contribution towards RPS fees
- Access to our benefits platform such as cycle to work, child care vouchers, additional holiday purchase, gym discount, dental insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance to name a few!