Have you seen our brand new store in Edinburgh Airport? If you haven't, then you need to check it out! There something about a brand new store that just feels so fresh and exciting and our store and pharmacy at Edinburgh Airport certainly has that! We have just opened, which means we have 2 Pharmacist roles.
Although we have full time pharmacist vacancies available, we could also consider part time applicants to join our team! This is a non-dispensing store, but offers an incredible experience. Don't just take it from me, we asked on of our Store Managers to give an insight into what to expect at an airport - here is what she says:
"The pace of life in an airport store is very different and there is time to make a real difference to the customers at a time where you are often the last resort. [...] There is a great opportunity to spend time with people from all over the world who are travelling and shopping with us which is a unique experience for a Boots pharmacist."
So please apply now for more information and hopefully you'll soon be joining Scotland's busiest airport - a "lovely vibrant place to work, fantastic atmosphere with a real buzz about it."
What you can expect:
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Building pharmacy capability of store teams
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
What’s in it for you?
Pharmacists are at the heart of our business and have been since we opened our first pharmacy 170 years ago. We know how important it is to reward the great work they do. We have a range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit individual needs. These include:
- Competitive base salary
- Market leading pension contributions
- Annual performance based bonus
- 33 days including bank holidays with the option to buy more
- Bespoke location benefits that could include relocation support, location allowance, location honorarium (dependent on location)
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Boots staff discount
- GPHC fees paid
- Contribution towards RPS fees
- Access to our benefits platform such as cycle to work, child care vouchers, additional holiday purchase, gym discount, dental insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance to name a few!