Relief Pharmacist – Durham Area - £22 per hour
Location – Pharmacies throughout the historic county of Durham, including outlying areas. Areas such as Durham City, Langley Park (flagship), Consett, Spennymoor and Bishop Auckland.
Varying contract sizes to suit you!
Are you interested in being a Pharmacist, without the management responsibility, focussing solely on patient care?
Why work for Well?
- Location benefits including location premium (up to £4k), relocation support (up to £8k) and Welcome to Well bonus (£5K net payment) – varies depending on location
- GPhC / PSNI and DBS/ PVG fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course (Clinical Diploma)
- Opportunity to be part of our Future Leaders Programme
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Mileage Allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
We are investing in new technologies for our pharmacies to allow you to focus on providing quality care and services to our customers. With almost 800 pharmacies across the UK, we’re changing the way pharmacy works so you can do what you do best.
Qualifications: The successful candidate must possess an MPharm degree or equivalent, and have management experience. You will be required to have your GPhC registration upon your start date.
To be kept up to date with future pharmacist roles join our Talent Pool.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to shape the future of pharmacy.