• RP (WDA/GDP) Consultant Role
• Flexibility for the work arrangements
• Location: single site in Croydon, Greater London
• Negotiable Fee Rate
Duties and responsibilities as the Responsible Person (RP) will be varied
• Ensuring continual compliance with the company’s authorized activities
• Ensure the quality system is maintained in accordance with the GDP guidelines
• Hosting regulatory inspections and client audits with support from the wholesale team
• Ensure the pharmaceutical products and medical devices are procured, held, supplied, or exported in compliance with GDP
• Ensure all quality systems monitoring events and feedback are handled in a timely manner
• Change controls, deviation management and investigation management, and providing guidance to management to ensure timely completion
• Ensuring the performance of risk assessments and that Quality Risk Management is fully integrated throughout the system, actively used to improve understanding of the risks, to reduce risks and deviations, and to drive continuous improvements.
• This role would best suit candidate with strong quality management background, specific GDP training, and the workings of Exporting procedures as RP.
• A degree in a relevant scientific discipline would be advantageous as would several years working within an established quality team in a pharmaceutical organization.
• Proven experience working on development, implementation and maintenance of quality systems is essential.
• Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK will be considered.
Please send email of your CV and details to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or discussions regarding your recruitment and company details, please send email to email@example.com