We are very successful group of Pharmacies in South East London. We have been serving the community for over 10 years and thrive in offering a professional friendly service, and expert advice to all. We are a part of a larger business group that has various business interest in education, real estate and health care in the UK and overseas.
We are looking for an experienced Pharmacy Managing Partner for one of our branches, a strong leader who can inspire and motivate the whole pharmacy team. We expecting the person to invest in the business and own minimum 10% to maximum 40% share in the branch pharmacy that has been set up as an independent company. This is wonderful opportunity for those who has ambition to own business but want experienced business partners to guide them.
Someone who is passionate about Pharmacy and is focused on building up the business and building good relationships with patients and surgeries and other healthcare professionals.
Someone who is proactive in providing an array of services in a busy community pharmacy, We are seeking an individual who embraces change and is able to support an existing team with new and existing business initiatives. You will take ownership of the business, have a positive “can-do” attitude, promote and deliver services within the team and provide a great customer experience within the pharmacy. Join our friendly team and focus on providing outstanding patient care and healthcare in your local community.
Essential Skills Requirement:
- MPharm degree and current and valid GPhC registration.
- Experience managing a Pharmacy and building up the business to profitable levels.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills,
- People management skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Must act as a responsible superintendent pharmacist
- Overall management and responsibility of the branch including dispensing, checking and providing clinical services such as MUR’s and NMS and other private services e.g PGD
- Vaccination services under PGD
- Ensuring every member of the team has strong relationships with patients, GP Surgeries and health care professionals.
- Lead the management of a professional and productive team.
- Delivery of the company targets, staff management and patient safety.
- Advises health professionals on the selection and appropriate use of medicines;
- Highlights a drug’s potential side effects, identifies harmful interactions with other drugs and assesses the suitability of treatments for patients with particular health conditions;
- Checks that recommended doses are not being exceeded and that instructions are understood by patients;
We offer a very competitive package and dividend from the profit as per the share ownership in the Company. We will provide various training and CPD so that you can initiate various extra services in the pharmacy.
Business Support & Development:
As the manager of your pharmacy branch, we also provide you with business support, guidance and time for business planning. Our group has experienced finance team, business development team who will guide you how to grow the business.