Pharmacist Manager - Well Histon - Up to £25 per hour
40 hours per week
(flexible options available over spread of days and hours)
Ready for a new challenge?
Our Histon Pharmacy has a fantastic opportunity for you to come and make a difference.
Histon is a quaint village situated just north of Cambridge. With an extensive history dating back to Iron Age settlements, this village has something to appeal towards all interests. The community that visits the pharmacy is a mix of elderly residents and students.
The Pharmacy itself dispenses approximately 1,400 items a week, with a team of 3 strong assistants/dispensers. Service offered currently by the branch are NMS, blood pressure check, flu jabs, and pneumonia jabs. This is a perfect position for anyone who wants a great work/life balance with sociable hours.
Why work for Well?
- Area Managers who spend time in Pharmacies supporting teams and upskilling our people
- Cutting-edge PMR system including Hub and Spoke Dispensing, which enables our pharmacists to spend more time providing Pharmacy services
- Welcome to Well bonus - £5,000
- GPhC fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course (Clinical Diploma)
- Opportunity to be part of our Future Leaders Programme
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance