Relief Pharmacist - To cover our Plymouth pharmacies
Up to £45,731.40 based on 39 Hours - Full time and part time options available
Are you a Newly-Qualified Pharmacist looking for your first role in Pharmacy? Or you’re an experienced Pharmacist looking for something different?
We are investing in new technologies for our pharmacies to allow you to focus on providing quality care and services to our customers. With almost 800 pharmacies across the UK, we’re changing the way pharmacy works so you can do what you do best.
Why work for Well?
- Location benefits including location premium (up to £4k), relocation support (up to £8k) and Welcome to Well bonus (10% of annual salary) – varies depending on location
- GPhC / PSNI and DBS/ PVG fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course (Clinical Diploma)
- Opportunity to be part of our Future Leaders Programme
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Mileage Allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
Qualifications: The successful candidate must possess an MPharm degree or equivalent, and have management experience. You will be required to have your GPhC registration upon your start date.
Well are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. If you have any specific requirements, we'll do everything we can to support you. Whether it is to find a pharmacy that is accessible, or if it is a part time position you are looking for, we can help find the role that is right for you. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to accommodate you.
To be kept up to date with future pharmacist roles join our Talent Pool.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to shape the future of pharmacy.