Pharmacy Technician x3- Qualified
6 month special project contract role
40hrs per week
Fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning family run Pharmacy Company, who strives to have the wellbeing of the community at the heart of everything we do.
Day Lewis Plc. is looking for 3 Pharmacy Technicians (ACT) to join our onsite pharmacy unit in our Croydon headquarters for a 6 month contract to assist with a special project we are running.
We require someone who is currently working at ACT level and who possesses a checking qualification and is registered with the GPhC.
Please note this is a methodical and clinical checking role with no patient interaction. We welcome applicants from both a community and hospital pharmacy background.
- You will be a key member of the team making sure patient medications are where they need to be and arrive to the Pharmacies in excellent condition.
- You will work in a fast paced, process driven environment, across a variety of operational roles on our bespoke prescription assembly line.
- Attention to detail is key, as is working well under pressure and adapting to change.
- Key to the role is ensuring that high standards of both quality and safety are maintained at all times.
- Overseeing stock issues and reporting any problems to the relevant manager.
- Build professional and disciplined relationships with a number of key team members.
Apply today to make Day Lewis your next company to join! You won't regret taking this next step in your Pharmacy Career with us. Please provide your ACT GPhC number on application.
Day Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equality of opportunity and to the elimination of unlawful discrimination in employment.
If you are successfully invited to an interview, please let us know about any adjustments you may need to participate in our recruitment process.
The Day Lewis Group is an award-winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe. Owning and running over 270 pharmacies nationwide today, Day Lewis employs over 2,500 people. The business has advanced from being a traditional retail pharmacy business into a patient-centred service provider continuing to be on a journey of growth.