Woodside Pharmacy is a family-owned, independent and progressive pharmacy servicing the needs of the local Telford community. We offer a wide range of essential and advanced services to our customers in a friendly and professional environment, and have a strong reputation for excellent, personal customer service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and knowledgeable Pharmacy Manager to lead our pharmacy team. The successful candidate will have experience in managing a busy pharmacy offering a range of services, and will have the passion, ability and initiative to enhance the customer experience.
This is a unique opportunity to broaden your skills, while enjoying a varied and rewarding role. You will have the opportunity to implement your ideas in order to help drive the business forwards.
Support will be given when needed and we actively encourage Pharmacists to look for new and exciting services that can drive the business forward. Additional Bonus payments offered.
Your main duties will involve:
- Delivering essential pharmacy services;
- Delivering advanced pharmacy services such as NMS, Flu Vaccination, CPCS
- Providing smoking cessation services;
- Managing a travel vaccination clinic;
- Day to day management of a team of around 6 staff, including conducting appraisals;
- Stock control;
- Develop and maintain strong links with local GPs;
- Ensure the Pharmacy is compliant with GphC regulations.
- Working with the Superintendent Pharmacist to help to drive the business and its services forward.
- Qualified / UK registered pharmacist;
- Must have NMS and Flu Vaccine accreditation
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a pharmacy manager role;
- A confident, positive and motivational leader, who leads by example and inspires and empowers staff to do well;
- A sound ability to balance and prioritise your own work and that of your staff;
- A detailed understanding of pharmacy finance;
- Ensuring every member of the team has strong relationships with patients, GP surgeries and health care professionals;
- Project a confident, positive image to customers to strengthen and maintain loyalty;
- Display a friendly and outgoing personality with strong communication skills;
- Show a ‘can do’ attitude to overcome challenges and enthuse the pharmacy team;
- Able to make sound decisions in order to ensure the best customer experience.
- Experience in dealing with care home medication
- Experience of implementing new processes and services to enhance customer experience
This is a full time position, Monday- Friday 08:30 - 18:00