Pharmacist Manager - £23 per hour
43 hours over 4/5 days
Ready for a new challenge?
Our Bedworth Pharmacy has a fantastic opportunity for you to come and make a difference.
Our Bedworth Pharmacy is located in the quaint market town of Bedworth in the borough of Nuneaton and Bedworth, Warwickshire. It is located on the high street in the middle of the town centre.
The pharmacy itself dispenses 2,800 items a week, with a team of 2 Qualified and 1 trainee employees. With a mixed patient clientele, and a large shop floor, this is a role that would suit someone who is looking to develop in the pharmacist sector.
Why work for Well?
- Area Managers who spend time in Pharmacies supporting teams and upskilling our people
- Cutting-edge PMR system including Hub and Spoke Dispensing, which enables our pharmacists to spend more time providing Pharmacy services
- GPhC fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course (Clinical Diploma)
- Opportunity to be part of our Future Leaders Programme
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
Well are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. If you have any specific requirements, we'll do everything we can to support you. Whether it is to find a pharmacy that is accessible, or if it is a part time position you are looking for, we can help find the role that is right for you. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to accommodate you.