Pharmacist Manager - £25 per hour
Well Yeovil – 67 St. John's Road, Yeovil BA21 5NJ
40-45 hours over 4/5 days
Incentive: 5k Welcome to Well, and 4k location premium
Ready for a new challenge?
Our Yeovil Pharmacy has a fantastic opportunity for you to come and make a difference.
Our pharmacy is located in the picturesque town and civil parish in the district of South Somerset. It is a great local pharmacy in a small community, where the locals have good relations with their community pharmacists. The town is on the A30 and A37 roads and has two railway stations.
The store dispenses 1,900 items a week, with a strong team of 3 part time employees, both qualified and trainee. It offers services in NMS, Flu, Hypertension, GPCPCS, local PGDs and other standard NHS services to a diverse client base of older and younger patients.
Why work for Well?
- Area Managers who spend time in Pharmacies supporting teams and upskilling our people
- Cutting-edge PMR system including Hub and Spoke Dispensing, which enables our pharmacists to spend more time providing Pharmacy services
- Location benefits including relocation support (up to £8k)
- GPhC fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course (Clinical Diploma)
- Opportunity to be part of our Future Leaders Programme
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
Well are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. If you have any specific requirements, we'll do everything we can to support you. Whether it is to find a pharmacy that is accessible, or if it is a part time position you are looking for, we can help find the role that is right for you. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to accommodate you.