Pharmacist Manager - £23.50 per hour
Tonyrefail - Mill Street CF39 8AA
42.5 hours over 4/5 days
Ready for a new challenge?
Our Tonyrefail Pharmacy has a fantastic opportunity for you to come and make a difference. It is approximately half a mile down Mill Street from our other larger Well Pharmacy in Tonyrefail.
Our pharmacy is located in the industrial village of Tonyrefail in the Ronda Cynon Taf borough of South Wales. It is a great local pharmacy, situated 25 minutes away from the city centre, with plenty of regular customers. It is located next to the GP surgery, so there is plenty of scope for building local relationships.
The store dispenses 2,500 items a week, with a strong team of full and part time ACTs, dispensers and PAs, both qualified and trainees. It offers services in CAS, DMR, EHC, Flu, Pneumonia and Needle exchange to a diverse client base of older and younger patients.
Why work for Well?
- Area Managers who spend time in Pharmacies supporting teams and upskilling our people
- Cutting-edge PMR system including Hub and Spoke Dispensing, which enables our pharmacists to spend more time providing Pharmacy services
- Location benefits including relocation support (up to £8k)
- GPhC fees paid
- Opportunity to enrol onto the Independent Prescribing course (Clinical Diploma)
- Opportunity to be part of our Future Leaders Programme
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount
Well are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. If you have any specific requirements, we'll do everything we can to support you. Whether it is to find a pharmacy that is accessible, or if it is a part time position you are looking for, we can help find the role that is right for you. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to accommodate you.