Pharmacist - £24.00 per hour plus relocation costs covered
Well Port Talbot - Victoria Road
42.5 hours over 5 working days
Ready for a new challenge?
Our Well Talbot Pharmacy has a fantastic opportunity for you to come and make a difference.
Situated in a town and community in the county borough of Neath Port Talbot, Wales, Well Port Talbot, Victoria Road is on the east side of Swansea Bay, approximately eight miles (thirteen kilometres) from Swansea.
It is a bustling community pharmacy that dispenses 1,300 items a week, and with working no working weekends this is an offer you can't refuse! Services provided include Cas, flu, ehc, needle exchange and more.
Why work for Well?
- Area Managers who spend time in Pharmacies supporting teams and upskilling our people
- Cutting-edge PMR system including Hub and Spoke Dispensing, which enables our pharmacists to spend more time providing Pharmacy services
- Location benefits including Welcome to Well bonus
- GPhC fees paid
- Opportunity to be part of our Future Leaders Programme
- Fully supported career development
- Bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
Well are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. If you have any specific requirements, we'll do everything we can to support you. Whether it is to find a pharmacy that is accessible, or if it is a part time position you are looking for, we can help find the role that is right for you. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, we will be happy to accommodate you.