We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Writer to join our Editorial team. In this role you will contribute to content creation, including but not exclusively, searching for and selecting relevant information, organising and writing or checking content suitable for use in PhP products (British National Formulary, Martindale, Stockley’s Drug Interactions, etc) and taking clinical and professional responsibility for the accuracy, safety, and appropriateness of the content.
Clinical Writer Requirements
- A graduate with a relevant life sciences degree;
- Good knowledge of the clinical use of drugs and medicines;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely;
- The ability to critically analyse source material and judge the clinical relevance of information on medicines;
- Ability to work effectively within a team and to organise own workload.
About the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS):
We are the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS), the professional leadership body for pharmacists and pharmacy in Great Britain. Our mission is to put pharmacy at the forefront of healthcare. Our vision is to be the world leader in the safe and effective use of medicines.