We are an online digital well-being platform for men’s health looking for a motivated prescribing pharmacist to join our clinical team.
Manual is a men's health and wellness brand that aims to challenge outdated notions that real men shrug their shoulders and carry on. By empowering men with all the information and choices they need to proactively own their wellbeing, Manual believes we can turn a corner. We’re here to be a personal manual for all men everywhere. A guide to owning health and happiness. Giving men all the tools they need to be good to themselves.We’re no strangers to the pitfalls of ignoring your well-being.
We started Manual because we spent years sweeping everything under the carpet until everything piled up and the carpet wore out. Overweight, anxious, unable to sleep, run down and fatigued are just some of the problems we’d stacked up between us. Not a pretty sight.We began to talk to each other, then to others, and actively sought help. The more we talked, the better we felt. The more we got to know about the solutions, the more we implemented them into our lives. And guess what? Looking after yourself head to toe, inside and out, really works. But hey, we’re far from fixed, it’s a journey. We’re building Manual for all of us. To help figure out the best routes to well-being central.
The job involves prescribing prescription only medications (POM) after clinically screening an online medical questionnaire.
- You will be assessing medical questionnaires from patients ordering specific prescription only medications
- Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of men's health relevant to areas we prescribe for
- Contribute actively to service improvements by liaising with medical director and clinical team in
- Provide appropriate proactive and assimilated medicines information and education to patients, prescribers and other clinical staff
- Follow our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- An experienced independent prescriber, registered with the GPhC
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer experience and Mens Health
- A can-do attitude, incredible attention to detail and a true problem solver
- Ability to write quickly, with perfect spelling and grammar, in our brand tone of voice
- A team player but also the confidence to work autonomously to improve the holistic care of our customers
Skills & Experience
- Qualified as a pharmacist prescriber; Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Attention to detail, and quality
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Loves technology, IT literate & able to use multiple systems
- Experienced in online prescribing (preferable)
What can we offer you?
- 9-5pm shift
- Online discounts through our employee perks scheme
- In-house training opportunities
- No face to face with patients
- Flexible working pattern
- Low stress work
- Ability to work remotely on occasions (subject to agreement with medical director and clinical lead)
Our office is based near London Bridge. Join a supportive and warm working culture, where your contribution is valued, and you can help us deliver our core value: improving men's health.