We are currently recruiting for a part time Pharmacist position at our Chingford, Old Church Road store in London.
The successful Pharmacist will be expected to cover shifts between Monday to Saturday, with the earliest start being 9:00am & the latest finish being 6:00pm, with alternate Saturdays. You will be supported by a team of 1x Pharmacist and 4x Pharmacy Advisors, dispensing around 1300 items per week.
The store is easily accessible from the A406, as well as having great public transport links from Chingford and Walthamstow station. There is also free parking off site for those driving to work.
What’s in it for you?
Career Progression: You will be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities. From continuing your professional development in clinical services, to becoming one of over 2,200 Macmillan Information Pharmacists, or progressing into store management we’ll give you all the training and support you need from our award winning L&D team.
Variety: With the chance to work in the community, in local health centres and hospitals, to busy retail stores and airports, you will be able to do what you love. You’ll be working in a fast paced, inspiring environment that allows you to deliver genuine care and build great relationships with your patients and customers, and your team.
Reward: You will receive a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to additional flexible benefits that allows you to create a package that suits your individual needs.
What will I be doing?
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying you will be providing excellent customer and patient care that will be inspiring and reassuring. It’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s looking after our customers and patients, listening to them and giving expert advice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
- Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy ‘looks and feels like’ from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy technician
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice throughout
- Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Actively supporting the development, education & training of colleagues; building pharmacy capability of store teams
- To be successful in this role you will have a professional, and caring character and true desire to help others feel good. In addition you will:
- Be registered with relevant pharmacy Regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI)
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Role model first class communication skills, where you will hold excellent face to face interactions with all types of customers and patients
- Thrive in a team centered approach with strong collaborative working
- Have a passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development, completing all Pharmacist mandatory and directed training
For this location, we can offer a competitive enhanced reward package, that can be personalised to suit your individual circumstances.