We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Pharmacist Store Manager or a Store Based Pharmacist to join our team in our Robertsbridge, East Sussex, where you'll have the chance to make a real difference to our customers' and patients’ lives.
This Pharmacist position will provide you with a great opportunity to develop your skills as a pharmacist and career prospects with Boots. This opportunity is to work 40 hours per week alongside our amazing Pharmacy team already in store. Although we are advertising a full-time position, anyone who is looking for flexible working, or part time hours will also be considered for this position.
The expected working pattern will be 3 Saturday out of 4, no late night shifts. There is dedicated staff only parking behind store. Robertsbridge Train Station is a 5 min walk & 1.30-2pm will be for lunch closure.
For more information on opportunities with Boots, please contact our Regional Recruiter Melissa Adey or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you?
Career Progression: You will be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities. From continuing your professional development in clinical services, to becoming one of over 2,200 Macmillan Information Pharmacists, or progressing into store management we’ll give you all the training and support you need from our award winning L&D team.
Variety: With the chance to work in the community, in local health centres and hospitals, to busy retail stores and airports, you will be able to do what you love. You’ll be working in a fast paced, inspiring environment that allows you to deliver genuine care and build great relationships with your patients and customers, and your team.
Reward: You will receive a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to additional flexible benefits that allows you to create a package that suits your individual needs.
As a Relief Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying you will be providing excellent customer and patient care that will be inspiring and reassuring. It’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s looking after our customers and patients, listening to them and giving expert advice.
Key responsibilities include:
• You will work within a variety of stores, over multiple locations, ensuring expert care and service is delivered at all times, with an adaptable and proactive mind-set
• Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
• Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy ‘looks and feels like’ from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy technician
• Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice throughout
• Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy
• Actively supporting the development, education & training of colleagues; building pharmacy capability of store teams
• Conducting regular reviews, audits and risk assessments to protect patient and public safety
• Work to deliver world class professional services – personally and through the pharmacy team
Our ideal candidate
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character and true desire to help others feel good. In addition you will:
• Be registered with relevant pharmacy Regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI)
• Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, customers/patients and external local professionals
• Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
• Be commercially astute, understand the growth and development of the healthcare industry
• Role model first class communication skills, where you will hold excellent face to face interactions with all types of customers and patients
• Thrive in a team centred approach with strong collaborative working
• Have a passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development, completing all Pharmacist mandatory and directed training
• Be digitally savvy and comfortable with navigating and embracing new technology